- Construct research questions and artifacts that demonstrate proficiency in interpretation, analysis, and evaluation of DH methodologies in their specific contexts.
- Exhibit facility with DH conventions regarding forms of composition and communication across academic disciplines and cultural situations.
- Demonstrate understanding of the collaborative aspects of DH production and demonstrate the ability to work both individually and in group settings.
- Analyze and critique the embeddedness of constructions of race, gender, ethnicity, and sexuality in DH scholarly discourse.
- Compose reflections that articulate superior understanding of the generative process involved in engagement with DH scholarship. No programming experience is required; rather, we will learn how humanists code.